- Roppongi Hills
- The TSUKIJI market
- Institute of Nature Study National Science Museum
- Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography
- Tokyo National Museum
- Yebisu Beer Museum
- Yebisu Mitsukoshi department store
How To Get Here
Yebisu Area Guide
Discover a curated collection of local experiences.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS IN EBISU & SHIBUYA
Tokyo is a hub of innovation and creativity, a modern, multi-faceted, and aesthetically beautiful city. From gourmet excellence to cutting-edge technology, tradition meets progress in exciting ways that are seen throughout this city's unique culture. The Westin Tokyo is proud to make this energetic metropolis its home.
Set in a quiet and refined neighborhood, our hotel thrives on its location in the heart of Tokyo. Convenient access to major business districts and tourist attractions such as the Tsukiji Fish Market, Kabuki Theatre, and the Imperial Palace make this an ideal base for every type of traveller. Popular shopping areas near the hotel, such as Shibuya, Ginza, Shinjuku, Akihabara, as well as Roppongi for evening entertainment, are accessible by foot, taxi, and train. Major rail and subway stations such as Ebisu Station are also within walking distance.
Navigate the interactive map on this page to discover Ebisu, Shibuya, and the surrounding attractions.
Mitsukoshi Department Store
A department store chain going back to 1673, Mitsukoshi Department Store is located in Ebisu. Accessible within minutes from The Westin Tokyo, the department store is ideal for visitors with children, boasting a kids play area and baby changing room.
Yebisu Beer Brewery
One of the many things you can do in Ebisu is to indulge in the art of beer brewing. Only minutes from the hotel, Yebisu Beer Brewery offers beer lovers an opportunity to learn about the history of Yebisu beer and to participate in beer tasting workshops.
Witness of the most iconic attractions in Japan, the Tsukiji Market in Tokyo. Find yourself mesmerized with the bustling activity and local culture at the largest market in the city. The many restaurants in and around the market make it even more worthwhile visiting.
Arts & Culture
- National Science Museum, Tokyo (Botanical Gardens) 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Kosei Chuo Hospital 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Meiji Shrine 2.1 km/1.3 miles
- Asakusa Sensouji Temple 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Sunshine City Convention Center 9.0 km/5.6 miles
Business Districts & Office Buildings
- Meguro Business District 1.2 km/0.7 miles
- Ebisu Prime Square Tower 1.3 km/0.8 miles
- Arco Tower 1.9 km/1.2 miles
- Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 2.4 km/1.5 miles
- Shibuya Business District 2.5 km/1.6 miles
- Roppongi Business District 3.4 km/2.1 miles
- Midtown Tower 4.1 km/2.5 miles
- Shinagawa Business District 4.2 km/2.6 miles
- Shinagawa Intercity 4.7 km/2.9 miles
- Ark Hills Sengokuyama Mori Tower 5.4 km/3.4 miles
- Ginza Business District 9.4 km/5.8 miles
- Shinjuku Business District 9.9 km/6.2 miles
- Shibuya Entertainment 1.5 km/0.9 miles
- Tokyo Tower 2.6 km/1.6 miles
- Imperial Palace 3.5 km/2.2 miles
- Tokyo Big Site 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Tsukiji Fish Market 5.2 km/3.2 miles
- Hiroo International Residential Area 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Embassy District 2.6 km/1.6 miles
- Akihabara Electric City 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Roppongi Entertainment District 2.1 km/1.3 miles
- Harajuku Shopping and Entertainment District 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Yoyogi Gymnasium 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- National Stadium 3.1 km/1.9 miles
- Ginza Shopping & Nightlife 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Tokyo Dome 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Ueno Zoo & Aquarium 6.1 km/3.8 miles
- Tokyo Disney Resort 10.1 km/6.3 miles
- Yebisu Garden Place Shopping 0.1 km/0.0 miles
- Shinjuku Shopping District 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Asakusa Traditional Japanese Shopping Area 8.1 km/5.0 miles