The Westin Tokyo
1-4-1 Mita, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-8580, Japan
Phone: (81) (3) 5423 7000
4.2/5 351 reviews
A 5-STAR HOTEL RETREAT IN THE HEART OF TOKYO
The Westin Tokyo welcomes you to the heart of the most metropolitan city in Japan. Located in the quiet upscale area of Yebisu, The Westin Tokyo is perfectly situated for both business and leisure travelers. With a standout location, 5-star amenities and services, the hotel proudly stands in the ranks of some of the best hotels in Tokyo.
Our 418 guest rooms and 20 suites embody a modern luxury that stays true to traditional Japanese values. Classic European décor adorns each room, accompanied by our signature Heavenly® Bed to ensure you leave feeling better than when you arrived. Selected suites also allow guests to enjoy views of the iconic Tokyo Tower and to truly embrace the Japanese capital. Just minutes away JR Ebisu Station, corporate offices, shopping, and entertainment options in Tokyo, the hotel holds one of the best locations in the city, making for a simple decision for those considering where to stay in Tokyo.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Christmas Cake Package - Sweet Silent Night 2017 -
Featured Room Offers
Christmas Cake Package - Sweet Silent Night 2017 -
Enjoy memorable Christmas moments with events arranged in The Westin Tokyo's special Christmas package and celebrate this festive season in style.
■ Your choice of The Westin Tokyo's original christmas cake with coffee or tea
Strawberry Shortcake (15cm)
Classic strawberry shortcake with refined taste, perfected with pureed strawberry cream and whipped cream.
Raspberry Chocolat (15cm)
Chocolate cake with a rich chocolate sponge, infused with bittersweet raspberry jam.
Bûche de Noël (18cm)
Bûche de Noël filled with bittersweet red berry mousse and wrapped with smooth, orange-flavored white chocolate mousse.
■ Champagne Upgrade Offer
If you prefer to enjoy the Christmas cake with a sparkling toast, a bottle of champagne may be arranged for an additional JPY9,763.
Booking period : 2017/11/1 - 2017/12/17
Stay dates : 2017/12/20 - 2017/12/25
* Hotel staff will contact you by phone or Email to confirm delivery time of the cake and choice of coffee/tea after the reservation.
* Please enter your contact phone number and Email address upon making the reservation.
* Delivery time may be within 15 to 20 minutes before or after the scheduled time.
* The photo is a simulated image.
Book with Strawberry Shortcake
Westin Executive Club Rooms or Suites
The Executive Club Rooms or Suites
■ New benefits of Westin Executive Club
- Breakfast at The Victor’s on the 22nd floor
Enjoy spectacular city views of Tokyo while enjoying Exclusive Breakfast.
Please tap/click here for details of Exclusive Breakfast
- Evening cocktail hour at The Bar on the 1st floor and Compass Rose on the 22nd floor, during 5:30 PM-7:30 PM
■ Benefits of Westin Executive Club
Exclusive access to the Westin Executive Club which is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- The Westin Executive Club: Weekdays 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM / Weekends and holidays 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- The Terrace at the 1st floor: 6:30 AM- 10:30 AM
- Victor's at the 22nd floor: 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Mai at the 2nd floor: 7:00 AM -10:00 AM (only on Sundays and public holidays)
* Please kindly be noted that the charge of 2,502 JPY will be made for accompanying children aged 4-12 at The Terrace and Mai. At Victor's a regular price will be charged.
- Personalized check-in and check-out service
- Light Refreshments and accompaniments throughout the day with tea and coffee
- Evening Cocktail Hou
- Westin Executive Club 5:30 PM-7:30 PM
- During 5:30 PM-7:30 PM, complimentary drinks are also offered at The Bar 1st FL & Compass Rose 22F
- Restaurant reservation assistance in any of our 8 hotel’s restaurants and bars
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- 1 hour per day of complimentary use of the Westin Executive Club Meeting Room, reservation is encouraged
- A selection of local and national newspapers and magazines at Westin Executive Club
Please tap/click here for details
Get 10% Discount of Daily Bed & Breakfast
Book now and save 10% off of Daily Bed & Breakfast package!
Booking period : 2017/11/20 - 2017/11/30
Stay period : 2017/11/20 - 2018/3/31
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 351 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The hotel is very nice and the breakfast is very good. They have renew the furniture and carpets. Very nice to walk to train station and nice restaurants.
The staff in the restaurant should improve their english.
Although it si a liitle bit expensive we have enjoyed a lot in the hotel
Find gourmet aplomb and culinary magic in our 8 venues.
We offer you impressive variety in eight venues, each with a distinct ambience and underscored by unobtrusive and intimate service
- The Terrace
- The Compass Rose
- The Bar
- The Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Elegant venues to perfectly suit your meetings or weddings
Superb facilities, creative, delicious cuisine, and attentive service are hallmarks of our fine reputation for meetings, conferences, and weddings
- 12 Meeting Spaces
- 438 Guest Rooms
Though The Westin Tokyo is set back slightly in a quiet and refined neighborhood Yebisu, our hotel thrives on its location in the heart of Tokyo.
- Ebisu Subway Station
- Haneda Airport (HND)
- Narita International Airport (NRT)
- Roppongi Hills
- Ebisu Shrine
- Arisugawa-no-miya Memorial Park
- Cherry Trees along Meguro River
- Chidorigafuchi Ryokudo Park
- Hama-Rikyu Gardens
- Meiji Jingu Gaien
- Meiji Shrine
- Ōtori Shrine
- Saigoyama park
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Park
- The TSUKIJI market
- Tokyo Midtown
- Ueno Onshi Park
- Yoyogi Park
- Meguro Museum of Art
- Institute of Nature Study National Science Museum
- Meguro Parasitological Museum
- Museum of YEBISU BEER
- Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography
- Tokyo National Museum
- Tokyo Photographic Art Museum
- Yamatane Museum of Art
- Ebisu Yokocho
- Ramen AFURI
- What the Dickens!
- Yebisu Mitsukoshi department store