The Westin Tokyo
1-4-1 Mita, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-8580, Japan
Phone: (81) (3) 5423 7000
4.2/5 342 reviews
A 5-STAR HOTEL RETREAT IN THE HEART OF TOKYO
The Westin Tokyo welcomes you to the heart of the most metropolitan city in Japan. Located in the quiet upscale area of Yebisu, The Westin Tokyo is perfectly situated for both business and leisure travelers. With a standout location, 5-star amenities and services, the hotel proudly stands in the ranks of some of the best hotels in Tokyo.
Our 418 guest rooms and 20 suites embody a modern luxury that stays true to traditional Japanese values. Classic European décor adorns each room, accompanied by our signature Heavenly® Bed to ensure you leave feeling better than when you arrived. Selected suites also allow guests to enjoy views of the iconic Tokyo Tower and to truly embrace the Japanese capital. Just minutes away JR Ebisu Station, corporate offices, shopping, and entertainment options in Tokyo, the hotel holds one of the best locations in the city, making for a simple decision for those considering where to stay in Tokyo.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Featured Room Offers
<strong>Cool Japan Summer Package</strong>
Enjoy refreshing summer with beautiful Yukata!
The Package includes special privileges of:
- The Executive Club Rooms or Suites Stay with new benefits*
- Breakfast at a favorite restaurant of your choice from The Terrace, Victor’s, or at the Westin Club Lounge.
- Evening Cocktail at The Bar, Compass Rose, or at The Club Lounge
- Free local calls within the central “03” Tokyo area
*For More Club Room Benefits Click here
- Special gift of Yukata – summer cotton kimono set with an Obi belt and a pair of sandals. Please pick one from the ten most popular designs.
Please post your photos of having lunch or dinner at our restaurants with the yukatas-on on your SNS with #WestinTokyoSummer, and show it to our restaurant staff, you'll get one complimentary drink service.
<strong>Westin Executive Club Rooms or Suites</strong>
The Executive Club Rooms or Suites
■ New benefits of Westin Executive Club
- Breakfast at The Victor’s on the 22nd floor
Enjoy spectacular city views of Tokyo while enjoying Exclusive Breakfast.
Please tap/click here for details of Exclusive Breakfast
- Evening cocktail hour at The Bar on the 1st floor and Compass Rose on the 22nd floor, during 5:30 PM-7:30 PM
■ Benefits of Westin Executive Club
Exclusive access to the Westin Executive Club which is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- The Westin Executive Club: Weekdays 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM / Weekends and holidays 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- The Terrace at the 1st floor: 6:30 AM- 10:30 AM
- Victor's at the 22nd floor: 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Mai at the 2nd floor: 7:00 AM -10:00 AM (only on Sundays and public holidays)
* Please kindly be noted that the charge of 2,502 JPY will be made for accompanying children aged 4-12 at The Terrace and Mai. At Victor's a regular price will be charged.
- Personalized check-in and check-out service
- Light Refreshments and accompaniments throughout the day with tea and coffee
- Evening Cocktail Hou
- Westin Executive Club 5:30 PM-7:30 PM
- During 5:30 PM-7:30 PM, complimentary drinks are also offered at The Bar 1st FL & Compass Rose 22F
- Restaurant reservation assistance in any of our 8 hotel’s restaurants and bars
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- 1 hour per day of complimentary use of the Westin Executive Club Meeting Room, reservation is encouraged
- A selection of local and national newspapers and magazines at Westin Executive Club
Please tap/click here for details
<strong>Kids Program Summer Package</strong>
Join us for memorable experiences featuring exciting activities that encourages children to have fun and learn interactively through our Westin Kids Program.
Stay period : 2017/7/20 - 2017/8/31
- Original research sheet with a secret map of the hotel to help children take notes when they interview our staff and learn about The Westin Tokyo.
- Original backpack and hat
The cool backpack and hat will be very helpful when adventuring the new world. Be Westin Kids wherever you go.
- Breakfast buffet at The Terrace.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 342 verified guest reviews
86%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This is a very good hotel and we recommended staying here. Like many gems, a few facets need polishing for enhancement. Wonderful, clean rooms and the service in the lobby bar is superb. The Compass Rose is a lost opportunity, however. With its commanding view of the Tokyo skyline, this could be a premier facility, but young & inattentive staff miss the mark. When we went to order a cocktail, we were told "Oh, you're SPG" in a dismissive tone and the regular menu was actually taken from our hands (quite a service faux pas), to be replaced with a dirty, water-stained limited one, lacking any beverage we preferred. After choosing one and then desiring to order bar food and additional cocktails, our party was ignored for 15 min. by a girl polishing glasses who refused to meet our gaze or give us the regular menu. It seems that SPG Gold and Platinum guests are somehow considered 2nd class, even though we are the brand's most loyal customers. The hotel's local wedding party catering seems to be superseding service to actual hotel guests. We informed the Compass Rose staff we were leaving and would go to the downstairs bar instead, due to lack of service or a menu. Connection to SPG and recognition of SPG guests can be a problem at some overseas hotels. Downstairs was a different story with great, highly trained staff of the first order. Some training is in order because properties should not be that uneven. Breakfast was good, but hotel guests were crowded out by day visitors. At Christmastime, throngs of the public crowd the hotel lobby to take photos at the tree; it’s wall-to-wall people. This is not a public park or fountain and impedes the guests and compromises hotel security. Lastly, security will need to be upgraded at this property and key card access should be the norm for the elevators and guest floors. This hotel does a very good job, but stricter training and upgraded security is definitely needed for this property.
Find gourmet aplomb and culinary magic in our 8 venues.
We offer you impressive variety in eight venues, each with a distinct ambience and underscored by unobtrusive and intimate service
- The Terrace
- The Compass Rose
- The Bar
- The Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Elegant venues to perfectly suit your meetings or weddings
Superb facilities, creative, delicious cuisine, and attentive service are hallmarks of our fine reputation for meetings, conferences, and weddings
- 12 Meeting Spaces
- 438 Guest Rooms
Though The Westin Tokyo is set back slightly in a quiet and refined neighborhood Yebisu, our hotel thrives on its location in the heart of Tokyo.
- Ebisu Subway Station
- Haneda Airport (HND)
- Narita International Airport (NRT)
- Roppongi Hills
- Ebisu Shrine
- Arisugawa-no-miya Memorial Park
- Cherry Trees along Meguro River
- Chidorigafuchi Ryokudo Park
- Hama-Rikyu Gardens
- Meiji Jingu Gaien
- Meiji Shrine
- Ōtori Shrine
- Saigoyama park
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Park
- The TSUKIJI market
- Tokyo Midtown
- Ueno Onshi Park
- Yoyogi Park
- Meguro Museum of Art
- Institute of Nature Study National Science Museum
- Meguro Parasitological Museum
- Museum of YEBISU BEER
- Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography
- Tokyo National Museum
- Tokyo Photographic Art Museum
- Yamatane Museum of Art
- Ebisu Yokocho
- Ramen AFURI
- What the Dickens!
- Yebisu Mitsukoshi department store