The Westin Tokyo
1-4-1 Mita, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-8580, Japan
Phone: (81) (3) 5423 7000
4.1/5 372 reviews
A 5-STAR HOTEL RETREAT IN THE HEART OF TOKYO
The Westin Tokyo welcomes you to the heart of the most metropolitan city in Japan. Located in the quiet upscale area of Yebisu, The Westin Tokyo is perfectly situated for both business and leisure travelers. With a standout location, 5-star amenities and services, the hotel proudly stands in the ranks of some of the best hotels in Tokyo.
Our 418 guest rooms and 20 suites embody a modern luxury that stays true to traditional Japanese values. Classic European décor adorns each room, accompanied by our signature Heavenly® Bed to ensure you leave feeling better than when you arrived. Selected suites also allow guests to enjoy views of the iconic Tokyo Tower and to truly embrace the Japanese capital. Just minutes away JR Ebisu Station, corporate offices, shopping, and entertainment options in Tokyo, the hotel holds one of the best locations in the city, making for a simple decision for those considering where to stay in Tokyo.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Featured Room Offers
Recharge with Summer Delights
Treat yourself to a summer gourmet vacation at The Westin Tokyo and take advantage of the following benefits when you stay two nights or longer:
- Daily breakfast at The Terrace to power up your day
- JPY10,000 dining credit per room per stay at hotel dining venues
Book early and save more!
Plan your Tokyo vacation ahead and enjoy up to 15% savings for your stay:
- Book 30 days in advance - 10% savings
- Book 45 days in advance - 10% savings with complimentary breakfast
- Book 60 days in advance - 15% savings
Book now and make the most of your next vacation!
Westin Executive Club Rooms or Suites
The Executive Club Rooms or Suites
■ New benefits of Westin Executive Club
- Breakfast at The Victor’s on the 22nd floor
Enjoy spectacular city views of Tokyo while enjoying Exclusive Breakfast.
Please tap/click here for details of Exclusive Breakfast
- Evening cocktail hour at The Bar on the 1st floor and Compass Rose on the 22nd floor, during 5:30 PM-7:30 PM
■ Benefits of Westin Executive Club
Exclusive access to the Westin Executive Club which is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- The Westin Executive Club: Weekdays 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM / Weekends and holidays 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- The Terrace at the 1st floor: 6:30 AM- 10:30 AM
- Victor's at the 22nd floor: 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Mai at the 2nd floor: 7:00 AM -10:00 AM (only on Sundays and public holidays)
* Please kindly be noted that the charge of 2,502 JPY will be made for accompanying children aged 4-12 at The Terrace and Mai. At Victor's a regular price will be charged.
- Personalized check-in and check-out service
- Light Refreshments and accompaniments throughout the day with tea and coffee
- Evening Cocktail Hou
- Westin Executive Club 5:30 PM-7:30 PM
- During 5:30 PM-7:30 PM, complimentary drinks are also offered at The Bar 1st FL & Compass Rose 22F
- Restaurant reservation assistance in any of our 8 hotel’s restaurants and bars
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- 1 hour per day of complimentary use of the Westin Executive Club Meeting Room, reservation is encouraged
- A selection of local and national newspapers and magazines at Westin Executive Club
Please tap/click here for details
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 372 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
At the end of our 4 weeks travel in Japan, we choose this hotel for our short stay in Tokyo because it has everything one needs. Excellent restaurants, bars and a very pleasant atmosphere. Close to subway stations, the Ebisu area which is wonderful.
Find gourmet aplomb and culinary magic in our 8 venues.
We offer you impressive variety in eight venues, each with a distinct ambience and underscored by unobtrusive and intimate service
- The Terrace
- The Compass Rose
- The Bar
- The Lounge
Hours Of Operation
Elegant venues to perfectly suit your meetings or weddings
Superb facilities, creative, delicious cuisine, and attentive service are hallmarks of our fine reputation for meetings, conferences, and weddings
- 12 Meeting Spaces
- 438 Guest Rooms